By listing items for sale in bitmarket.ph Marketplace, you agree to the following:
Pricing and Availability
- Items, except for items which are customized, you list for sale are in your possession (drop shipping, pre-orders and special orders not permitted), available for immediate purchase at the listed price, and match the detailed information on the release page.
- You must not require a minimum order value or size, or assess a surcharge based on the value or size of an order.
- The price of your listed items must be equal to or less than your pricing on other sites.
Payments and Shipping
- The selling price on bitmarket.ph are in bitcoins.
- Bitmarket.ph offers daily cash settlement to convert your bitcoin.
- There is no selling fee charged to you by bitmarket.ph.There should be no fee or charge added to items you list for sale because payment is made in bitcoin.
- Any handling fees should be included in the cost of shipping. Buyers will only be responsible for paying the listed price of items plus shipping and shipping add-ons, such as insurance and tracking, as may be applicable. No charges may be added as a percentage to the order total, with the exception of taxes as required by law, as maybe applicable.
- Orders must be shipped without undue delay after receiving payment.
- Your shipping methods, rates and policies must be disclosed up-front through your seller profile.
- You are expected to honor refunds for returned items.
Communication and Feedback
- Communication with buyers should be courteous, relevant and appropriate.
- Feedback should be left as a final indication of your satisfaction, not as immediate retribution for an unresolved problem.
- Asking a buyer to leave feedback before agreeing to cancel or ship an order is not permitted.
- Asking buyers to visit an external site, except when there is express authority to do so by bitmarket.ph or otherwise circumventing the Marketplace, is prohibited.
Privacy and Responsibility
- Bitmarket.ph is not responsible for, and will not mediate, any order disputes. You will be selling directly to Bitmarket.ph users, not via Bitmarket.ph.
- Bitmarket.ph reserves the right to block or close a sellers account for abuse or poor performance.
- Items you list for sale must not violate any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights. It must not be illegal, stolen, or fraudulent.
- You hold Bitmarket.ph free and harmless to any claim of damages, loss, or inconvenience howsoever caused.
- Using buyer contact information for marketing, or any purpose outside of fulfilling their order, is not permitted.
- Bitmarket.ph reserves the right to block a user for poor conduct in using the Bitmarket.ph Marketplace. Bitmarket.ph also reserves the right to cancel a users account and / or block a user from using any of Bitmarket.ph services if the user appears to be abusing the system maliciously.
Bitmarket.ph Reservation of Rights
Bitmarket.ph retains the right to determine the content, appearance, design, functionality and all other aspects of the bitmarket.ph’s Site (including the right to re-design, modify, remove and alter the content, appearance, design, functionality, and other aspects of the Site and the Service and any element, aspect, portion or feature thereof, from time to time), and to delay or suspend listing of, or to refuse to list, or to de-list, or to require Seller not to list, any or all products in our sole discretion.
By registering for and using bitmarket.ph marketplace to sell your goods and services, you agree to be bound by all terms and conditions of this seller’s agreement, and all policies and guidelines of the site are incorporated by reference.
Please contact our Privacy Department with any questions or concerns regarding our policy.
- Bitmarket.ph Inc.
- Room 203 Renaissance Condominium,
- Salcedo St. Legaspi Village, Makati,
- Metro Manila Philippines 1223
- +63 915 260 0758